www.bigtriceonline.com

Your Entertainment, Lifestyle and Sports Blog

I Don't Know Why Many People Still Insist I’m More of a Singer Than A Dancehall Artiste- MzVee discloses

For some time now, sections of the public have stated among others that MzVee is more of a singer than a dancehall artiste, and does not in any way deserve to be nominated in the Reggae/Dancehall Artiste of the Year, and should not even be refer to as dancehall act. Reacting to this, she said, “For
now, I’m a dancehall artiste because majority of the songs that I’ve released so far are dancehall songs”. She also added that he will continue to be in the dancehall business for long.


Adorable musician, MzVee on GhOne TV’s ‘And the winner is’ show last week Thursday disclosed that she even deserves more than the 6 nominations she got. When the host asked her why, she said, “I’ve paid my dues so well, and I think I deserve more than 6 nominations, I’ve really worked hard in the year under review so I think I deserve more and more nominations than the 6 nominations I’ve gotten”.

MzVee has been nominated in the following categories; Artiste of the year, Reggae/Dancehall artiste of the year, Reggae/Dancehall song of the year, New Artiste of the year, Female Vocalist of the year as well as the Album of the year categories in this year’s VGMAs.
MzVee on her chances of winning revealed that she will take home all the nods in the various categories she has been nominated in and that she has no challenger or so ever.

The award-winning musician also revealed that Ghanaians should expect diversity from her this year as well as more collaborations.

This year’s VGMA will come off on the 11th of April at the Accra International Conference Centre. The ‘And the Winner’ show is more of something like a build-up/road to the VGMAs proper and is being telecast live on GhOne TV weekdays from 6:30pm.


Source: www.bigtriceonline.blogspot.com/Evershed S. Amekor
I Don't Know Why Many People Still Insist I’m More of a Singer Than A Dancehall Artiste- MzVee discloses  I Don't Know Why Many People Still Insist I’m More of a Singer Than A Dancehall Artiste-  MzVee discloses  Reviewed by Big Trice on 3/18/2015 04:04:00 pm Rating: 5

No comments: