www.bigtriceonline.com

Your Entertainment, Lifestyle and Sports Blog

How i became a presenter at GHONE TV, Amanda Jissih reveals it all



Award-winning TV & Radio host, Amanda Jissih has disclosed how she got herself working as a presenter with GHONE TV for four (4) years now. Amanda is the host of E-Talk, an entertainment talk show on GH ONE TV.

In an Instagram post, she disclosed that she mailed the then owner of GHONE TV, Mr. Ayoade on facebook asking him that she needed a job with the station, and since then working with the station has opened other doors for her.

Read her post below:

amandajissih@iyiayoade Just wanna thank you for believing in my talents and opening doors for me. The platforms you gave me and all. Wanna thank you and remind you that you will forever be in my prayers. Your interest in growing talents is just beautiful. Will forever respect you sir. I remember mailing you on facebook for a job @ghonetv and u promised to get bk. U did. I salute u boss.
Its my fourth year this month and God has been good.
May the breeze of favour locate you always and may the light of my good God shine on you always.
May you never lack sir.
God bless you ,your team and your family.
Someone help me than this great man.


Source: www.bigtriceonline.com
How i became a presenter at GHONE TV, Amanda Jissih reveals it all How i became a presenter at GHONE TV, Amanda Jissih reveals it all Reviewed by Big Trice on 11/08/2015 05:53:00 pm Rating: 5

No comments: