www.bigtriceonline.com

Your Entertainment, Lifestyle and Sports Blog

Touching: Royal Wedding: I’m glad I chose you above all others – Gifty Anti to Nana Ansah Kwao



Barely 24 hours after the much talked about Royal Wedding, Ghanaian television personality, Gifty Anti, is professing joy for choosing Nana Ansah Kwao IV over other men.

The two officially got married at a once in a lifetime wedding in Accra and Aburi in the Eastern region Thursday after dating for three years.

The Royal Wedding, which received huge media attention in Ghana Thursday, was attended by some of Ghana’s A list personalities including former President John Agyekum Kufuor, former minister Hackman Owusu Agyeman and Dzife Abla Gomashie, Minister of Tourism, Culture and Creative Arts.

See photos of the Royal Wedding here.

Gifty Anti, who now has a new name - Awo Dansoa - after marrying Nana Ansah Kwao, who goes by the stool name, Oyiakehyire Nana Ansah Kwao IV of Adumasa, says she is honoured.

In a post on Instagram, she said she loves her husband and is grateful she chose him over others.

“This is my husband... He did honour, celebrate and made me proud today. OyiAkehyire Ansah Kwao IV What can I say? How do I say it? I am glad I chose you above all other men. God is our strength. I love you and I appreciate this Royal honour.”

The final leg of the Royal Wedding, which took place at Aburi, had Ghana’s rich culture and colours in full display.

The event, apart from the traditional splendour, also witnessed exciting performances from Becca, Supt. Kofi Sarpong, OJ and Nana Yaa.


Source:myjoyonline.com
Touching: Royal Wedding: I’m glad I chose you above all others – Gifty Anti to Nana Ansah Kwao Touching: Royal Wedding: I’m glad I chose you above all others – Gifty Anti to Nana Ansah Kwao Reviewed by Big Trice on 10/16/2015 11:58:00 am Rating: 5

No comments: