www.bigtriceonline.com

Your Entertainment, Lifestyle and Sports Blog

Shot Fired! Bulldog doesn’t work like a manager, I even wanted to sack him long time – Shatta Wale


Dancehall act, Shatta Wale and his management, Bullhaus Entertainment parted ways early this morning. Bulldog posted an official statement on his facebook page….Click this link to read.
.
Shatta Wale reacting to the news on Happy Fm’s Showbiz Xtra show disclosed that, he even wanted to put out the story that he has sacked bulldog, he said, 

“I wanted to put out the letter first before Bulldog rushed to put it out there, that he has stopped working with me. Bulldog doesn’t work like a manager, I wanted to release the story that I’ve sacked him, I’ve kicked him out before he hurriedly put out that letter. He doesn't work like a manager at all”.

Shatta Wale’s parting ways with Bulldog and Bullhaus Entertainment come as a surprise to all and sundry especially relating to the way Bulldog defends Shatta Wale to the maximum. 

Shatta Wale under Bullhaus Entertainment has won more than 10 solid awards including VGMAs, Irama, among other top notch awards.

More details soon


Story by Evershed Shola Amekor|www.bigtriceonline.blogspot.com 
Shot Fired! Bulldog doesn’t work like a manager, I even wanted to sack him long time – Shatta Wale Shot Fired! Bulldog doesn’t work like a manager, I even wanted to sack him long time – Shatta Wale Reviewed by Big Trice on 10/31/2015 09:53:00 am Rating: 5

No comments: