www.bigtriceonline.com

Your Entertainment, Lifestyle and Sports Blog

Shocking! Ofori Amponsah Can't Even Quote a Verse from the Bible

Ofori Amponsah can’t quote a verse from the Bible
Highlife artiste Ofori Amponsah, has shocked his congregants and fans after he was quizzed about his favourite Bible verse in an interview on Accra base StarrFM.

The multiple award-winning highlife artiste who quit music to become a full-time Pastor at his own church Holy Grounds Sanctuary surprised many by staging a comeback into the music industry with his single dubbed Alewa featuring Sakordie.

In an interview with Bola Ray on Starr Chat, Wednesday, known in showbiz circles as Mr. All4Real, said he has been a pastor for two years and struggled to recite a single verse from the Bible.

Mr. Amponsah quoted a scripture from the Bible “Those who call the name of the Lord shall be save.”

Asked by Bola Ray where in the Bible that verse could be located, Amponsah embarrassingly responded: “I can’t give you the exact place it can be found.”

This was how it started:

Bola Ray: Ofori, What's your favourite Bible Verse?
Ofori Amponsah: Oh!! My favourite memory verse?
Errmm...oh I have alot
Bola Ray: Ofori I said your favourite
Ofori Amponsah: Oh, u see I know alot so if you say my favorite I'll have to think small
Bola Ray: Okay, give me one memory verse
Ofori Amponsah: Errm errrm!! Those who call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved
Bola Ray: So where can that be found?
Ofori Amponsah: Errmm..I can't really tell.....
Bola Ray : And you're a pastor?

Source: blagogee.com
Shocking! Ofori Amponsah Can't Even Quote a Verse from the Bible Shocking! Ofori Amponsah Can't Even Quote a Verse from the Bible Reviewed by Big Trice on 10/15/2015 04:57:00 pm Rating: 5

No comments: