www.bigtriceonline.com

Your Entertainment, Lifestyle and Sports Blog

OMG, I Have a Crush on Pappy Kojo - Ghanaian Actress reveals


Former Ghanaian star-kid of Home Sweet Home fame, Evelyn Addo known widely as Nina in a latest interview has revealed she has a crush on rapper Pappy Kojo.
The child star disclosed that Sarkodie was her favorite musician.
“I really like anything Sarkodie, but currently I’m feeling Jorley by Efya which features Sarkodie.”
After revealing she was single she to Hitz FM she had crush on Fante rapper Pappy Kojo who currently in the US for the Ghana Music Week.
“If I tell you who it is then you will have to make me meet him. It’s Pappy Kojo. You told Ghana you will let me meet him so as soon as he comes I will like to see him.”
Source YFMGhana.com
OMG, I Have a Crush on Pappy Kojo - Ghanaian Actress reveals OMG, I Have a Crush on Pappy Kojo - Ghanaian Actress reveals Reviewed by Big Trice on 10/19/2015 12:43:00 pm Rating: 5

No comments: