www.bigtriceonline.com

Your Entertainment, Lifestyle and Sports Blog

No one should judge me, it’s only God that can judge me –Ofori Amponsah cries
























Multiple award-winning hilife musician, Ofori Amponsah’s comeback has been received with both negative and constructive criticisms. When Ofori Amponsah aka. Mr All 4 Real announced his intention to return back to hilife, many kept asking one question, whether his calling into ministry was a true one or just one of those fake callings.

Ofori Amponsah in a radio interview with Agyemang Nie has cut the public some slack for bashing him on his return to secular music and describing him with all kinds of words.

When asked what he thinks about the hue and cry of the public, he said “I don’t care what people say about my return to hilife, the walk we are walking is the walk of the spirit. If God doesn’t give you the go ahead to do something, then don’t”.

The emotional Ofori Amponsah added, “People should leave me alone, no one should judge me, the judge is up there”. I don’t care what people say about me, they can say whatever they want.”

Many are of the view that Ofori Amponsah’s return to secular music is mainly because he is broke. Addressing this assertion, he said, “It’s not about money, I have a school that I run and other stuffs that give me money, when I was doing Gospel, I didn’t lack anything, it's not about money.”

When pushed further as to why he is returning to secular music since he said it’s not because of money, he said, “I’m not creative with the gospel music composition, it’s because of the love I have for God that was why I did those gospel songs”.

He added, “Consider a song like ‘Otoolege’, I did not say anything that can be referred to as inappropriate or sexually suggestive, there is nothing wrong about that song, God is not against preaching love. With the songs I churn out, I address love issues, I preach love in my songs, I heal the broken hearts and more”.

He ended the interview by admonishing church leaders and the clergy to speak about love within the church, since it would help address the high rate of divorce within the Christian community.

Ofori Amponsah has released a song with rapper Sarkodie, ‘Alewa’ which is currently trending massively on the airwaves. When asked why he featured Sarkodie on the song, he said, "almost all my songs have some rap in it, so i decided to put Sarkodie on it."

Story by Evershed Shola Amekor|www.bigtriceonline.blogspot.com


No one should judge me, it’s only God that can judge me –Ofori Amponsah cries No one should judge me, it’s only God that can judge me –Ofori Amponsah cries  Reviewed by Big Trice on 10/13/2015 12:09:00 am Rating: 5

No comments: