www.bigtriceonline.com

Your Entertainment, Lifestyle and Sports Blog

Sports: I Don’t Know Whether Castro is Dead or Alive+ I miss Castro so badly- Asamoah Gyan finally opens up













Asamoah Gyan

Black Stars skipper and Philanthropist, Asamoah Gyan had a bare-it-all interview hosted by Bola Ray on Starr fm on Wednesday evening about the AFCON 2015 tournament, about the whereabouts of his close pal, Castro and more. 
When asked whether hiplife act Castro is alive or dead, Asamoah Gyan who was all emotional commented that, ‘‘I don’t know whether Castro is alive or dead, I just can’t tell. A lot of people have claimed that I knew something about the whole incident, but I just leave it to God, I wish i just don’t want to talk about this whole thing again”. 
On his memorable moment with his close pal, Castro prior to Castro’s missing saga, Gyan revealed that, “my memorable moment was the day before the incident occurred, we were all in a joyous moment singing gospel songs, and at a point during the act, he went on his knees and was just singing aloud, and it was a touching moment that day. Indeed, I miss Castro, I miss him”.
Asamoah Gyan described Castro as just one talented guy he has ever met in his life. He disclosed, “I met Castro when I was in Italy where I used to play for Udinese, and he came to play a show together with KK Fosu, so after the show ended, I gave my contact to both of them, but only Castro called me when they came back to Ghana. Castro is that type of musician who doesn’t write lyrics, he would just go to the studio, listen to the beat and …., he is just talented”.
The Black Stars skipper is married to Gifty Abena Oware-Gyan and together, both are having 4 children; three(3) boys and 1 girl.
The former Accra Academy and Seven Great Academy old boy ended the bare-it-all interview by advising all and sundry that nothing is just impossible in life, never say never. 

 www.bigtriceonline.blogspot.com./Evershed S. Amekor














Sports: I Don’t Know Whether Castro is Dead or Alive+ I miss Castro so badly- Asamoah Gyan finally opens up Sports: I Don’t Know Whether Castro is Dead or Alive+ I miss Castro so badly- Asamoah Gyan finally opens up Reviewed by Big Trice on 2/11/2015 10:50:00 pm Rating: 5

No comments: