www.bigtriceonline.com

Your Entertainment, Lifestyle and Sports Blog

Celebrity News: I and Joselyn Dumas are not the Best of Freinds- says TV Host Anita Erskine


Anita Erskine and Joselyn Dumas







New Host of Viasat1’s The One Show, Anita Erskine has spoken about her relationship with Joselyn Dumas, the former face of the show.

Ever since Anita Erskine took over the show, there have been talks of a supposedly rift between them.
Speaking about the supposedly rift in an interview with Ytainment, Anita said, “I believe that in this life, you come into this world alone; you go out of this world alone, when you are leaving, somebody’s life cannot impact you and you cannot impact somebody’s life.
The decisions somebody makes depending on who you are, they cannot affect you nor can your decisions affect the person. Joselyn and I have a very good working relationship but we were not best friends, and we were not the kind of people who will call each other on the weekends. We have never been. She has never been my best friend and I have never been her best friend.”

 
Celebrity News: I and Joselyn Dumas are not the Best of Freinds- says TV Host Anita Erskine Celebrity News: I and Joselyn Dumas are not the Best of Freinds- says TV Host Anita Erskine Reviewed by Big Trice on 2/14/2015 09:31:00 am Rating: 5

No comments: