Songstress Efya revealed on @ Home with Michelle, a television show on Africa
Magic Family channel that she loves sex and that makes her who she is.
According
to Efya, she has been herself from day one and she intends to be like that for
the rest of her life and that includes her love for sex.
“My
Sexuality is who I am and I love sex and for me, that is it,” she said.
The Best In Me singer who was been in the news before
for sharing an experience on her broken heart also revealed that, her
disappointment in previous relationship will not stop her from falling in love
again.
“Being
heartbroken doesn’t mean I should give up on Love, but I am still on the run
for love and when Mr. and miss right meet, we can take it from there,”
Efya said.
Born
Jane Fara Fauzzier Afia Boafowaa Yahaya Awindor, she is the daughter of Nana
Adwoa Awindor, a filmmaker and celebrity host of the late television show
Greetings From Abroad.
Efya
got her first exposure to fame when she participated in the maiden edition of
the Stars of the Future talent show.She won the Best Female Vocal Performance
category at the Ghana Music Awards in four successions.
She
is currently promoting her latest joint, Jorley.
Source: livefmghana.com/Ghana/91.9FM
My Sexuality is who I am, I love Sex - Efya reveals
Reviewed by Big Trice
on
9/29/2015 03:17:00 am
Rating:
No comments: